Monday, January 01, 2007

Flower Album













Happy New Year EVERYONE! I'm hoping you each had a delightful Holiday season, we sure did. My son had asthma and pnuemonia but is now doing so much better and I'm very thankful!









The next class I have at Scrap-masters.com is Wednesday, Jan 10 and it's this super cute little album made from Heidi Swapp flowers. I designed and taught a similar class a few months ago but this one is PINKER and a bit FUNKIER! I originally made the albums (check the archives from the spring) from regular silk flowers and I was inspired by a design made by the uber fantastic Jenni Bowlin. Sorry the pics aren't that great!




If you have any questions just shoot me an email or comment! :)

4 comments:

justem said...

Happy New Year! That is an adorable little album!!! Love the flower on the front!

Didi said...

Looks wonderful! I am so glad that your little one is feeling better.

Vee said...

love it! Happy New Year!!

DD said...

Absolutely adorable. I should make some of those and put my circle cutter to good use...great idea with the flower, just lovely! And the kids are cute too, that definitely doesn't hurt the project! :)