Monday, January 22, 2007

one more cha project...


I tried to get lots of pictures on this layout as per the request. 12 is not so bad! :D Not an original title but I like it anyway. Kraft background, although it doesn't look it in the pic, Basic Grey blitzen, Foofala harlaquin, Imagination Project coasters, and I can't remember that paper in the strip form on the side...and I'm too lazy after my infinit loads of laundry today to run down to the scrap room and check. I hope you can deal with it. LOL The little frame is I Kandee but I grinded off the little eyelet. I'm handy in the garage you know...me and the grinder get along really well. I also made friends with the circular saw in the past few years and of course the drill and I are old friends.
Well, I was supposed to go to N.C. today, we thought my sister was going to be induced tomorrow. She went to the doctor today and she's slightly dialated but because she has a tilted uterus the baby is NOT engaged at all. Her doctor was afraid if she was induced she'd have a VERY long labor like last time so he wants to wait, he'll check her again on Friday. I'm bummed, Peyton is bummed and Brandy is a WRECK. Poor girl. Makes me sad. Those last weeks of pregnancy are H A R D! Anyway, with my nervous energy today I was very productive. I got a lot accomplished at home...do you notice I'm trying to give this a positive spin, that's me and my glass half full self.
On another positive note, I'm probably going to do a 3 minute human interest story on a local tv channel on Sunday morning with the owner of Scrap-Masters. It's channel 13 for you locals...it's funny because when I told Cole he said "that's cool Mom, but nobody watches that channel anyway." :-) We are loyal NBC fans here! LOL

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

You did great getting so many pictures on that layout. Great job!!
Cool about the story on the newscast. I've actually done a few appearnaces on shows over the years and it always kinda freaks you out--Do I REALLY look and sound like that? lol
Oh I can totally emphathize with your sister. The end of a pregancy is the hardest! I wish her lots of luck and a good delivery!!

Anonymous said...

It is awesomw! What a challenge to tackle.So many great pictures. I really like it!
Your sister