Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More JBS


Somebody stooooop me! (said in my best Jim Carey voice from "The Mask")! So I've made a boat load of stuff from last months Jenni Bowlin kit. I can't NOT use this stuff! It's just so delicious with black and white pictures too! YUM! :D Anyway, on the blue moon freak chance that Jenni seee's my blog...I promise I'm not some weird scrap-stalker chic or anything. Well, maybe an teeeny-weeny, itsy bitsy smidgen. :)


Tonight, was one of those nights I couldn't wait for the kiddo's to go to bed! Shocker, I know! Really, I'm not normally like that at all but can you spell H Y P E R? Golly day. And it's finally cold here, I know it took till like mid January. However, I could get used to the milder temps and all, minus the global warming and everything (see post a few down...I'm afraid I contributed to the whole glacier melt thing with my impossibly large bangs about 1987 or so). Anyway, I think it's throwing the kids off or something. Yeah, that's it, my kids are hyper because of global warming! I knew it wasn't my fault or anything.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

beautiful layout!

and lol about the kiddos ;)

thank you for your kind comment on my blog about my grandpa

Vee said...

beautiful layout!!
Jenni has some awesome kits!!

Marie Starr said...

Your layouts are so awesome! Great Jim Carey impersonation, too! ;)

Thanks for the hug you left on my blog, too!! You are so right...we grown-ups need hugs, too! How often we forget that.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} back atcha!

PS... love how you spell your name!

Cheryl Wray said...

Love it!! The hearts on it are SO cute and clever!!

Anonymous said...

Just awesome!!! I love it and Peyton looks so adorable.
your sis ( still forgot password)

Anonymous said...

Eighties or not, I still love big hair!

Stephanie