Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Love



I don't wear a lot of red. Just not my color but I LOVE the look of red and I would love to pair this bracelette with some black or cream! I love Valentines day, adore the hearts and the happiness. I like the decorations for this day and the whole "feeling"! I'm having so much fun with the February projects for my lss. This class will be on a Saturday again. *** Edited to add, the class is Saturday, February 17th. Speaking of February classes I have some super cool news...

On another happy note. Scrap-Masters WILL be getting the Jenni Bowlin goodies in January. MAN I'm psyched! My mind is racing with ideas for projects...I couldn't sleep last night. Sleep is over rated anyway! :D

4 comments:

Cricket said...

so pretty Robyn! Still waiting on my kit to arrive, should be here maybe even today!!

Smiles,
Cricket :)

Kellie said...

Wow Robyn that's gorgeous!

Kellie

Cheryl Wray said...

Love that picture!! The red rocks!!!

Jana said...

Oh my!! Everything in this photo is pure eye candy. LOVE the bracelet!