Saturday, January 20, 2007

CHA bound, not me silly, the project!






The owner of the lss where I teach and dt for is going to CHA and he's taking a couple of my projects with him to showcase their photo lab goodies. At least my stuff is going! LOL I love this little purse pal I finished tonight. It's just my style (well, I've got a million styles but...) and I love the colors and can't wait to put this on my family room table with the other mini books. The blue's will blend right in and the bird on the front, well it goes well with the other 5 real ones we have in there!

7 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

Your blog is so entertaining! Glad I found it! I like your style of writing! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Love it!

Lorrie said...

That's awesome! At least a part of you is going to be at CHA!

Cricket said...

Fabulous!!

Gwyn Calvetti said...

What a delightful project, I love doing these books in tins, too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Jana said...

This is just precious!!!