Thursday, January 04, 2007

New pics







The weather the past two days has been so mild, it's just lovely! Well, for January at least! I've been torturing the kids with the camera and they've been mildly receptive. My son wasn't in the best mood this a.m. because we had to get his flu shot at Johns Hopkins (due to his allergies)so you would have thought he was going to have his big toe lopped off. He did fine of course!
About the weather, I have to admit, I love it but it's really worrying me about global warming! I'm making a mental note to NEVER buy aerosol hairspray again. There is probably a huge hole in the ozone from the big hair trend of the eighties alone!






5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL--hehe- the 80's - you are so right!

Those pictures turned out great!

Vee said...

love your photos!!
isn't this weather crazy!!
tomorrow in the 70's!!
makes me scared as well and we will probably have a ton of snow in feb.
have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Great shots!

Danielle Holsapple said...

What GORGEOUS photos!!!! and I agree - the weather is nutty!

Cupcake said...

Girl you could probably answer the 80's question of the day on my blog is you remember the big hair era!
I too worry about global warming. Here in the land of ice and snow we have rain and mud!