Monday, January 08, 2007

my new scraplove...




It's no secret that I have a big ol' scrapcrush on the Jenni Bowlin kits. This is a mini book in a cd tin that I put together using various pieces from past kits and the paper
from the December kit. I really love black, red and cream! The title is I (heart)..., it's some of the things I love!

I'm really hoping, crossing fingers and crossing toes that Scrap-Masters will be one of the first stores to carry JBS goodies. I have everything all set and I'm just waiting for final approval! This is way cool news! We'd get our first shipment in January but the goodies
are not really going retail to the rest of the public till MARCH! Gosh, I think that's darn cool. We'd have it about 2 months early. Say your little scrap prayers for me!

6 comments:

Vee said...

love your album Robyn!!
that is totally cool that you are getting them first!

Anonymous said...

Love your album! I love the stitched heart!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this tin. Espically Grace with the tiara on but I could be bias since she is my daughter!! Your sister

Amber Ulmer said...

I love ur album Robyn! thanks for the comment on my blog! So sweet! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your album is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great!!! Love your pics.

Cheryl Wray said...

SO, SO, SO cute!!! Great jjob, and that looks like an awesome kit!