Sunday, January 28, 2007

Scrapbooking in the news!


Bright and early this Sunday morning (way tooo early for my allergy induced puffy eyed self!), Cathy from Scrap-Masters and I went to WJZ in Baltimore to film a segment on scrapping! Way fun! Cathy did an awesome job with the intro and I did the layout demo, if you'd like to take a peek at it, here it is http://wjz.com/video/?id=24462@wjz.dayport.com. I got so excited (you know how passionate scrappers are) I got a bit wordy! LOL We also actually did another 1 minute segment on the junque bracelette but it's not shown. At least Cathy and I didn't get the giggles like we were worried about!
On another note: we stocked the Jenni Bowlin goodies at the store and they are flying off the shelves! For example, we only have 2 brag books out of 12 left. So cool to see that!

6 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Wow you have just the greatest blog. Your art is just amazing. I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog.

BrandyD said...

You did a fabulous job! I loved your layouts on TV but I must confess, you're so lucky that you go Granny's button basket. I'm jealous because she had so many unique embelishments in there that can never be dublicated. I guess you deserve it since your the oldest! Brandy

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Your work is just beautiful ! LOve it!!

Bety.

Leah said...

I just discovered Jenni Bowlin this weekend.. Even though I've only seen peeks of the February monthly kit, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy it!

Great layouts!

Vee said...

hey girl!!
the paper I used on my layout is Hambly. I love their products and Allison is coming out with some cool graph papers and funky rubons.
Aiden' is mine and he is a mess.
but a cute mess, he is 1yo.
lovin you getting press in B-more for scrappin that is so cool!!
off to see the feed on you spot
have a great day!!

Cheryl Wray said...

HOW cool is that??
And I love the new Jenni B stuff at the store!!