Wednesday, January 03, 2007

back to a routine!




The kids went back to school yesterday, I'll miss them but it's so nice to have a normal day again! :)
Tree is away, most of the presents are away.....ahhhh. I love the season but I love getting my house back too!

Here's a little "purse pal tin" I'll be teaching in Jan. Gosh I love these tins, they are so fun to do and so fun to share. Such a cute way to show off your photos and your love of scrappin'! ****Edited**** This tin is about the 2"1/2 by 3 and 1/4 inches. It was orignally inteded to hold business cards. I use passport sized photos and cropped wallet sized prints too.


My sister Brandy's birthday is today...Happy Birthday oh fertile one! Brandy is due in about 3 weeks and if you remember a couple weeks ago I posted about Grace's 1st birthday. That's right folks, they'll be 13 months apart! :D Yeeee Haaaa! That's a good time for sure! Anyway, I don't want to hear any complaining because my first 2 are 7 minutes apart. :D Sweetpea, I hope your birthday is great and I'm sorry I'm not in N.C. to do some major cake damage with you! Love ya!


Posted by PicasaOkay, this is totally unrelated to anything but I have to write about this. Yesterday, I took my littlest to McDonalds for a yogurt parfait (she really got a happy meal but the parfait sounds infinately more healthy). In the parking lot was a work van for a company that had the MOST hysterical name I've ever seen, although I don't think it was meant to be funny and maybe I just have a weird sense of humor. The company name was


GODLY PEST REMOVAL
Does the pest remover guy say a prayer as he's sprinkling the poison and setting the traps? Does he only set "live" traps and then catch the critters and take them to some special reserve for pests? How would God want us to remove pests?

5 comments:

justem said...

Oh! That's adorable! I love the music paper!

Vee said...

this is so cute!!
love it!!
how big is it?

Robyn said...

Vee, it's little. Original intention of the tin is for business cards.

Anonymous said...

Love this tin - gorgeous project!

Anonymous said...

You always amaze me with your ideas and photos. You are very talented. I got the whitty sense of humor, but you have the talent. Sorry to post anon. but I forgot my password. Your sis