Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So I'm thinking it's not such a baaaad week...




My sister hasn't had the baby yet. I'm still here buttttt I'm getting a lot done! I'm really starting to think that Valentines day is my peak mojo time. ((See last years V-day post)). So I whipped up this purse pal for another class and I also made some sample goodies for Callie and Cole's teacher. She's going to decide which would be better for the v-day craft. I'll show you what she decides!


I got a fun email today with notice that my Jenni Bowlin CD tin will be published, so that's cool! :D Yay me! LOL (obviously, I watch too many episodes of The Suite Life Of Zach And Cody, with my kids. London always says, "yay me!" So between my major mojo, my book thingy and the tiny tv spot this Sunday....it's a pretty good week!


2 comments:

Vee said...

love your mini tins
so cute!!
congrats on the pub:)
I love that show, london is a riot

Cheryl Wray said...

That little tin is absolutely ADORABLE! I also love the stuff you can make at Valentine's Day! Good, fun stuff that just make you happy!
"Yay Me!!"
My 2-y-o even says that!!