Sunday, December 10, 2006

Junque bracelette

Saturday I taught the Junque Bracelette at Scrap-Masters, it was such a FUN class. Everyone sort of was overwhelmed at first but by the end of class, they were as in LOVE with these bracelettes as I am. I made this one tonight just because I love pink and green! So CUTE! Girls, if you've never made these, you have to try one! It's a very reasonable kit too. I wish I had taken my camera, it would have been so cool to get pics of everyone's when they were done. I don't know what is up with me lately and my forgetfulness, jeez!


Also I walked into the family room tonight to witness the scene below. Matt watching football with his best furry baby girl! :) I'm not so sure I can compete with this!
Posted by Picasa

Oh, by the way, those are flames from the fire place poking out of Macy's head, she only a little devil some of the time! :D

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oh fun class!
and that picture so cute...

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!

Vee said...

awww...what a cute pic and I love your bracelets!!
those are my favorite colors too!!

Anonymous said...

Love the bracelets.

Cheryl Wray said...

Love the bracelet! It's gorgeous!
And that picture is TOO cute!!

Tracy said...

I wish I could make a bracelet like this! So cute.

Anonymous said...

As an old photo art director, nice job styling the junque bracelet shot!!!!
Wish we were closer so I could glitter and glue with you in class!!!! It looks like a lot of fun!

Didi said...

Wow what a LOVELY bracelet! And I am IN LOVE with your boxer doggie! What a lovebug!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

Talk about mans best friend!!! LOL

And what a nice name for a dog!!!

Melissa said...

what a fun class!-how cool

and love the picture..lol at the 'horns' ;)

Anonymous said...

hiya robyn!
that bracelet is fabulous!!!!
and the photo of the pup and hubby = priceless.

Anonymous said...

Oh that bracelet is D I V I N E! Love it!!!