Friday, January 26, 2007

Yes, more Jenni B love...





I know, here we go again! I know this layout is very similar to the other I posted a few days ago but I made a new one with requested adjustments for CHA. The mini book above is Jenni Bowlin's brag book kit aht we are selling at my lss. Such a cute book! The first page has an extra little flap in black. I LOVE mini books!
I was supposed to work last night at the restaurant and I got called before I left to see if I wanted to stay home. I had originally tentatively took off because I thought I'd be in N.C. with my sister and Grace and new baby nephew. But as you know, that didn't happen. So I happily stayed home and we all went to CHILIs, gosh we love Chilis! LOL The two big kids both became Patriots this week (An intense 5th grade program where they have to memorize a bunch of things like the bill of rights and the preamble to the constitution), we thought a celebration was in order! When we came home the roads were icy which always makes me nervous. We parked in the drive way and the big kids hopped out and I went to the back passenger seat to unbuckle Peyton's carseat. Matt put the Trailblazer in park and got out and....IT started SLIDING BACKWARDS DOWN THE DRIVE WAY! I don't like ICE it scared me to death! He hopped in and braked but my gooodness, not before I had a heartattack!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH NO! I don't like ice either. Glad I don't have to deal with it here. And love your projects!

Much Ado said...

Your artwork is amazing, I love it!

Vee said...

totally love your miniBook!!
wasn't the weather crazy yesterday with the killa snow showers?! have a great weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Well it seems you had an interesting day. I'm glad your kids are patriots and i'm sure they know that Canada is NOT a state in the united states! Love ya!