Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Silly Mood

Tonight I just wanted to goof off and play with a couple silly pics I have from the Zoo. Totally non-stress, non thinking layouts but those are fun! Altough most of my layouts are non stress! LOL

I found this super SUPER cool site today called Scrap In Style TV. OMG I can tell this is going to be a GREAT uplifting happy scrap place! I love that. If you haven't noticed, I'm all about the happy. Too many things in life aren't so don't dwell on the bad! :D

This pic of Grace totally incredibly CRACKS me UP! I know the thumbs up was accidental but my GAWD, you CAN NOT look at that and not LAUGH OUT LOUD! That girls a scamp!

And this pic of Dorrie....too funny! Dorrie is so funny at the zoo! Her arm DID get tired holding up that ostrich while I focused. poor girl.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vee said...

totally love SIStv!!
site is bangin'
:) :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I LOVE the thumb accident or no accident!!! LOL

Brown English Muffin said...

Oh and thanks for telling me about Scrap In Style TV I'm on the website now..what a concept!!!!!

Lara Neves said...

Great layouts! Love that pic of your dd!

And SIS TV is way cool. Very excited to see what they do.

rainbow lisa said...

hi robyn!

you won the rak on my blog giveaway!

i posted your name on the message board at SIS tv, but i don't think you saw it.
could you pretty please send me your address?