Sunday, May 13, 2007

Balance...

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Today was so beautiful, the weather was perfect! We went shopping at the pond store, I got a super cute little bird that spits water from her beak, she's a sweet little wren. Matt already hooked her up to the pond so I'll snap her pic tomorrow! We went to Home Depot (of course, I think we are there EVERY weekend!) and then went a few other places. Our good friends Jeff and Steph (HI STEPH) stopped by with their cuties. We tried to talk them into dinner but it was a no go. :(

Tonight I scrapped! In the kitchen! My scrap-room is truly so scary right now that I'm dreading going in there. YIKES! Oh and yesterday was a GREAT mail day! My Jenni Bowlin stuff was on the door step when we came home! It's gorgeous as usual, AND here is some EXCITING NEWS! Teresa McFayden of FOOFALA fame is coming to Scrap-Masters! AUGUST is gonna be hot for more reasons than one CHICKIES! She's going to teach us some FOOFIE goodness! I've got some other goodies up my sleeve but I just can't share quite yet!

This will be our next build a page. Remember girls, if you are in the MD area, the BAP's are only $6.00 and they INCLUDE everything plus a COOL 6 x 6 picture, just remember to bring your digital media! This page has Foofala, K & Co. Fontwerks and a cool Heidi Swapp stamp! We will also have a more boyish BAP to offer but it's not quite done! LOL Just like Peyton in the picture, I've got a LOT to balance!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

m i s s brie said...

I'm all about that next build a page, it's beautiful!

m i s s brie said...

Thanks Robyn! And that's cool, go for it. =)

I'm glad your Mothers day was wonderful -- we had a great one here, too! Crabs outside and a whole lot of fetch with the dogs in the yard.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

This is such a gorgeous layout- I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun hanging out yesterday. We use to do it all of the time...We need to do it more.

Looking forward to our morning out tomorrow. I'm hoping we find some pretty hanging baskets.

I'm thinking red and yellow for the backyard this year. ;)

LuzinhaFolch said...

Robyn what a gorgeous LO!
I love your blog girl!
And thanks for stopping at mine!
Have a great monday!

Vee said...

love this lo girl!!
ooohhh love teresa!!
may have to take that class :)