Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Chillin here!

After the mad house that was my party weekend (Callie and Cole had the friends party Saturday, and family party Sunday), yesterday I CLEANED and CLEANED some more. We had our house appraised last night for a refinance. That's always fun -thick sarcasm here. Anyway today I just want to chill but low and behold the LAUNDRY never ends!

Here's a quick layout I did of Peyton of one of my favorite pics! So FUN and she looks so relaxed! And for my SMU students, I'd like to point out the repetition of the circle theme on the two accents and also on the fold over portion to the right. You also may want to notice the Z theory too.

Here's the cute little bird spitter I got for Mother's day and a recent pond pic.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vee said...

awesome lo
loved it when you posted it this am on sistv
wow...is that mini pond in your backyard?!
it is gorgeous!!

m i s s brie said...

Beautiful pond, Robyn! I love those fish!

Cricket said...

cool layout Robyn! Love the pond, so beautiful, wish I had one in my yard...

Smiles,

Siany said...

omg! Is that YOUR pond?! Its fab!!

Cute layout! xx

Anonymous said...

omg robin, that pond is to die for gorgeous!!!!!!!!! and your 2 dogs, swoon swoon, they are adorable!