Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hodge Podge

Crazy hodge podge post here. Early this year, we changed our family room and gave it a more pottery barn feel. I'm lovin' still. The top is painted a soft robin egg blue (appropos, huh?). I've always liked this color, our powder room has been painted that for years. Anyway, I'm insanely attracted now to anything this color. And anyone that knows me KNOWS I have a fabric softener addiction. SO NOW, Downy is making me VERY happy by combining my two loves! This Tahitian Waterfall smells totally delish! YUMMMM.

Thought 2. My sister is a GREAT MOM! Really, she has so much love and patience! Considering her little ones are 13 months apart and she makes it look like a piece of cake!

Thought3. I love this pic of Callie and my Dad at the Zoo!

Thought 4. Here's that mountain goat I mentioned. click on his pic to see his pearly whites up close! This guy is totally GRINNING!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kellie said...

That's a great colour on your walls! Looks great! :)
That goat is so cute, nice white teeth, wonder how he keeps them so clean! ;)
Kellie

Anonymous said...

Love the robin's egg blue!

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean...'Robyn's Egg Blue', eh? Love it! Love me some of that Downey also.

Thanks for the recipe...going to make some blondies!

Getaway....October....yeah!!!!!

hugs-Peg

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Brandy. Very pretty picture of her.

Steph

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom its Cole.




I TOOK THIS PICTURE