Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FLOWER HEAVEN

This morning Stephanie and I went to my favorite greenhouse. This place is AWESOME and huge and considering that they usually are PACKED prior to mother's day they still had an incredible selection. It's called Grier Nursery and they supply flowers for many of the hotels in Baltimore. Their stuff is always GORGEOUS!

Here's Steph hunting for the perfect hanging basket (the girl bought 5). I'm gonna get in trouble because as I'm snappin the pic's she's saying how she MUST have prior approval on all photos before I blog them. sorry steph! :D You still love me right?

Here she is after she finds ONE of the perfect baskets! If you look real close in the last pic you can see the top of Peyton's head in the sea of blossoms.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vee said...

beautiful!!!
wow, i can tell these flowers are stella!!
love this first pic, gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

You are in BIG trouble girlfriend!