Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In other news

Finally after over 2 long years, my sister is moving closer! Brandy being in North Carolina with my beautiful little neice and nephew so far away has been so difficult. Now they are only going to be about an hour which is SO much more manageable than almost 6 hours! :D I can't tell you how excited this has made us! Plus we'll get to see them this weekend when Mason gets Baptized! It's going to be a good week friends, I can feel it!

This little turtle key holder is for my friend Tina's B-day, I just think he's cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vee said...

that is awesome!!
always great to have family closer!!
the turtle is precious!! :)

Cricket said...

How nice that your sis and her babes will be closer to you, sure wish my sister lived closer to me!

Smiles,