Wednesday, May 09, 2007

bloggin' fool....yeah, that's me today!

I've blogged like a million times in the last 2 days! Sick of me? :D So I promised my SMU ladies tonight that I'd post these just in case
they needed them. These were the two we did tonight. Our topic was white space and visual triangle/Z. I really love my SMU ladies!

In other news, I have a Peytonism for you. Today she asked me what type of dog Scoobie doo was. I told her a "Great Dane". She asked if she was allowed to say that and I said "of course"! So then, she wanted to know if when something went wrong could she say, "oh Dane!"

I told her no. :D

And also, let me just tell you that my least favorite color combo is red and yellow, together. I really need to blame this on my sister in law, Karen (she never reads this, well I hope not but what I am about to say I would tell her in person, if I had to!). Get ready for this because it's a pretty scary visual.

In the eighties, when girls used to wear those thick bunchy socks, Karen (and this pains me to even type) would pair two pairsof socks....RED AND YELLOW! ARCKKKK, ARGGGGH! Horrific then, and even more horrific to think of it now. Man I wish I had a picture. I guess I don't really need one, I'm already scarred for life. But in this layout <---- I can handle it for some reason, maybe there is enough blue and green to counteract whatever weird red/yellow antibodies I must have!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I really enjoyed visiting your blog. I love your designs amazing work!

Rachael said...

Great layouts!! What a cute lil guy!

Cricket said...

Robyn, just interneting from my vacation..your layouts are fabulous (as always) and that recipe for the brownies sounds sooo delish! Think I'll have to do some baking when I get home!!

Smiles,

Leah said...

Hey robyn! What size picture is that in your cool little dude layout? I love that it's square, and it looks larger than a cropped 4x6. Thanks!

Robyn said...

That's a 6 x 6! It's a cool size my lss prints! I love them!

Tisha said...

I love those layouts!!

Vee said...

love love these lo!!
love sseeing the eyecandy coming from my trip