Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Fruits Of Our Labor!

It's finally getting there. The pond I mean, lol! We've been working hard since the rain stopped. The rain that we had delayed us about a week. We put the fish in about a week ago, luckily my brother gave us 6 fish from his pond, and we had 4 to begin with. You can partially see the one really big Koi my brother gave us from one of his ponds. That big guy would cost almost 500 dollars if we bought him at the pond store....can you imagine the scrap stuff you can get for $500! :)


When it's done I'll post pictures again. These are close up because I'm trying to hide the junk in the background! We have shovels and pumps and rocks everywhere at this point.

Happy 4th everyone! I hope to post again later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, Ooooo, OH! I so love your pond. It is wonderful. And that Koi fish - WOW! It looks big. How nice of your brother to give that to you. I'm guessing your kids love to spend time by the pond.

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful. Looks so peaceful!