Saturday, July 08, 2006

Daddy's little girl..and also how I almost died...

First let me say, I really do think my life depends on my internet usage. Really, we went 4 days without it! Dang VERIZON!!! Luckily I finally got a tech support person who was willing to take the time to solve our issues. ARGHHHH It took 3 tries and about 3 hours! But thank goodness it's back!



Okay, this is a pic of my dad and my friend/neighbor Dave. Dave wasn't sleeping, he was blinking....Sorry Dave for the poor pic! :) Dave and my Dad and I went to this cool place in Southern MD called Red Eye Dock bar to watch Matt's band,
crashnelson.net (crash nelson) play. Lot's of FUN! At the end of the night Dad and Dave left and we were going to be about 20 minutes behind them because we had to load up the set. One of the band mates said that there was an apparent back up on the bay bridge (which is several miles long). I called my Dad to see if they encountered it. He said that there
was not a back up. Then he said, "What's he trying to find a way to spend a night in a hotel room with you?"

OMG for laughing out loud!!! Too funny. My goodness, we've been married 13 years and have 3 kids. I guess my Dad reverted to "daddy-mode". Maybe you ARE always Daddy's little girl...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

corinne5 said...

my worse nightmare is to have no internet or my computer, isn;t it terrible, lol. thanks for commenting on my blog and just have to say that your chatterbox chick lily rocks my world!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

WHOA NO INTERNET FOR FOUR DAYS????? OMG, talk about withdrawl. I love your pic...captures the moment so well! Funny story.

~~~Francy~~~ said...

Oh my FOUR days off the net? What did you do with all your extra time? lol

Melissa said...

lol at the 'back up' story ;) from the picture it looks like you had a good night

i go through withdrawls when I dont have my internet

Vee said...

seems like you had a great time. it some cool spots to hang out dowwn here
wish we had more scrappin' things though
:)