Friday, July 28, 2006

Darling Dominoes



I made some little necklaces out of dominoes tonight. I could have gone on and on and on but my dang drill bit, well Matt's drill bit broke! ARGH!!! I need to try this with charm size regular pictures...they'd be cute grandparent gifts! You'll only think the bass one is funny if you've seen Napolean Dynamite which is pretty much the funniest movie, EVAH! :D I think I HAVE to give this necklace to my neice 'cause she's the only person I can think of who'll appreciate it. I'm going to give Karen B. the dream one tomorrow. Got to get to bed I'm leaving at 6:30a.m. OUCH! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics? Where are the pics? I wanna seeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these!!! You are very talented. Enjoy the weekend.

Cindy Lee said...

oh my goodness, they are darling! looks like someone needs to get herself a Dremel all her own, lol! Blessings, Cindy Lee

Anonymous said...

These are great!!! Awesome work! Keep it up . . . Keep crafting your love!

justem said...

oops...that justacpa was my husband's user name...i didn't realize he was logged in!! that was really my comment, though i'm sure he'd think they were pretty sweet, too!!

Vee said...

those are so cool Robyn!
you are so creative
hope you had fun at CKC and the lighte were turned back on :)

Corinna said...

Super cute.... but I am still hung up on Lilly (wink) Giggle!!!

corinne5 said...

love them!!!! so will karen say hi to her!

corinnexxx