Friday, July 21, 2006

Stephanie's B-day

My good friend Stephanie just had a birthday. Her husband, Jeff and I have been friends since I was 10, that means 25 years! I LOVE this couple! Stephanie has become my partner in crime
too many times to count at Target and various other stores. Steph is definately one of those friends you could call if you were driving to the bank in the a.m. with your p.j.s on and the car broke down. She's the type of friend that you don't mind EVER if she drops by, whether you have dishes in the sink and dog hair on the floor. Steph, I hope you had a GREAT birthday!!!


Stamps are River City Rubberworks, cardstock is Bazzill and Papers and Chipboard are Making Memories. Hard to read the writing but it says "WE'LL BE FRIENDS TILL WE'RE BLUE IN THE HAIR" Although Steph's hair's going to HAVE to be a shade of purple because for her there is no other! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

corinne5 said...

great card!

corinnexxx

Vee said...

awesome card Robyn
what a wonderful friendship