Tuesday, June 27, 2006

She's a Chatterbox Chick!

Meet Lilly! She's the more flamboyant of the twin mannequins I'm making as part of the design team at Scrap-Masters. I haven't made her more plain-Jane sister yet. She'll be pretty much the same but without the stitching and extra detail at the bottom and she won't have the dangling leaf beads from her sash. Lilly sure was fun to make and I can't wait to teach her in July!

She's all Chatterbox paper from the greenhouse collection. I used Creative Imagination pearl brads (perfect for the "country-club"social set that Lilly belongs to). I used Blue Moon glass leaf beads for her sash accent. If you want to see that closer up, let me know.

 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Vee said...

she is so pretty!
wow, I am amazed
you go girl!
:)

Sofia said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Jen Martakis said...

She is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Giggle, I just read your email and headed right over here. I had to take a peek at the manequin! Gotta tell you - VERY, VERY CUTE. So now I'm wondering exactly how far away you live. That is one class I would be all over taking (and I'm not a class taker!). Oh, and I love that you named her. That is priceless.

Corinna said...

I have seen these sort of manquins before and besides the fact that it is sort of freaky that it has no head... she is beautiful! You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! looking forward to seeing more:)

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! Wonderful work!

missquiss said...

such a cool project!

Anonymous said...

So cool!