Friday, July 14, 2006

Good to be home..

We had such a nice time at the beach. Very relaxing, nice long days in the sand. It's so good to be home though! The dogs (Macy and Chester) were totally beside themselves, barking and wiggling when we walked in and Guido (the parrot) was squawking his little green head off.

I've got some laundry and dishes (Dad; my house/dog sitter, doesn't do dishes) to catch up on. My Jenni Bowlin kit came in while we were gone...MAN I love this kit! And the project kit is beach oriented...how apropos! I tore into that moments after walking in the door. I LOVE me some JB! I can't wait to CREATE!

These are a couple of the 100 pics I took! <---------

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vee said...

cool photos!
I love the beach
i still haven't gotten my JB project kit :(
there's no place like home :)

Corinna said...

I LOVE going to the BEACH!!! One of my absolute FAVORITE places to go!!!! and I always love the pictues I get too.... and as I can see you have some gorgeous pictures!!! cool beans!

Unknown said...

Man, that first photo of your daughter at the beach ROCKS!! Awesome!