Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A little mushy...

This is one of my favorite pictures of Matt, I took it a couple months ago. He was practicing and he didn't know I had the camera but knew I was there. He thought of something funny and turned around to tell me and I snapped the pic. He looks so natural and happy...I love it and yeah, he DOES make my heart skip a beat....pun intended (he's playing DRUMS)! He's a great dad, a wonderful husband and the teacher that all the kids want because they think he's "cool". I scrapped this tonight because the mood struck me and well I've been wanting to do something with this picture! Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

SageHen said...

Great photo and great layout.

Melissa said...

I love the story behind the picture :) wonderful LO!

BTW-love your blog, and hope you wont mind me adding you to my list of bloggers. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the page, LOVE the picture, and love that your heart still skips a beat.

Much Ado said...

beautiful layout - tfs

Francine said...

great photo, and the page rocks!

Vee said...

I love this lo Robyn!

Anonymous said...

Love the photo and LO!!!!!

Corinna said...

Great picture! He has a gorgeous smile! Sounds like you have a good man! I love your LO design too. TFS

Anonymous said...

J'adore cette page ! Elle est vraiment trés belle...

Cheryl Wray said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!!