Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lilly And Her Lady Friends

***Edit** Apparently there has been some difficulty reaching me so I'll
post the kit info here.

Unfortunately I can't get the mannequins wholesale (if someone can let
me know, please) but I can sell the kits to the mannequin including very detailed instructions. The cost for the kit including the mannequin, paper, ribbon, flowers and sponge brush is 26.00 plus shipping and handling. You will get everything needed except decoupage medium and adhesive. My email is mnrbedsaul@netzero.net. Thanks for your interest.

Such a fun class last night. I think the girls had fun making their mannequins. These are GREAT fun and I had such a nice group of girls! This Chatterbox paper (Greenhouse and Poolhouse) is PERFECT for this. I can't wait to teach this again!

This weekend my neice Kady and I will be working at the dollarscrapbooking.com booth at CKC Valley Forge this weekend. If anyone's going please stop by and say Hi!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vee said...

have fun
didn't know lily was so small
so adorable
have fun
i worked at their booth when they were in the area for GASC.
awesome people!
smart concept
get ready for a hopping booth!

Corinna said...

OMGoodness!!! ok. I thought she was a huge one of those dress makers!!! WOW she is a mini!!! NOW THAT IS FRIGGIN CUTE! I would love to know where she came from... where do you find the mini ones... oh I wish I lived close to you. I am all giddy here! Very Very COOL. Glad to here that your class went well.

Anonymous said...

I am still wanting one of these! Are you selling the kit at all?? Please e-mail me if you are: kelamilrn@yahoo.com

Corinna said...

Hi Robyn!!! I sent you an e-mail and received aome sort of delivery responce thing saying that the delivery of my e-mail was going to be delayed????? I still get all giddy when I look at Lilly!!! want one!

Corinna said...

Hi Robyn,
Hey I just poped in to see if there had been any info on your kits... and just so you know... I do have re-sale license... perhaps I can get them wholesale for you??? Let me know.... lets chat...
my e-mail address is: anniroc2004@msn.com