Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I totally << heart >> Elsie

Elsie totally rocks the freestyle scrappin! Such a cool, fun, inspiring book! Today, while at Scrap-Masters, Elsie's book completely caught my eye. I am so inspired by what Elsie does and for non traditional scrappin...she RULES!!! I've got scrapper's crush or something! Callie was looking through the book on the way home and she said "Mom, she sorta scraps like you!" LOL too cute! "yeah, honey, I wish!"















My neice told me about a really fun event for the girls the other day. It was a Breyer Horse
Fun day at the Mill. Cute games, crafts and give aways! They had so much fun and just adore everything Kady does anyway. Here's a cute pic of the 3 of them, it's hazy becaue it's so DERN humid here! Poor Peyton has been battling pink eye and you can kind of see her eyes look red. Poor girl! Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Vee said...

it is so hot!!!
i think I am going to get the book too
it looks so fun
she is so cute and inspiring

corinne5 said...

I also have the book and it totally rocks!

corinnexxx

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten it yet...hmmm, lol

Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to post anon....lol

justem said...

Everybody is talking about that book...I really need to get it!!

Anonymous said...

What a great book! I can't wait to read it. So sorry about her eye...pink eye stinks! :) Hope she feels better soon.

Cheryl Wray said...

I saw the book yesterdayat my LSS and but had already spent over my budget, so I gotta get it next time. LOL It looks AMAZING and I can't wait to try some of her challenges!

Melissa said...

I haven't seen Elsie's book yet but can't wait to get my hands on it. she rocks :)

cute picture

justem said...

Hey!!! I'm back to say hi and thanks for the funny comments on my blog!! It's really hard to find the link to my blog...for some reason it doesn't show up on the bottom listed under "blogs" even though I have it checked of to display it!! Weird. :)