Sunday, July 09, 2006

Off to the beach...AGAIN!

We are leaving for the beach again tonight. Wow, we're beach bound 3 times this summer! Cool! The kids are going to look like shake and bake chicken AGAIN! (that's what we say when they are all covered with sand)

Matt's band plays this evening at a place called Sonoma's. Then we are OFF ...

I won't be around for a few days, there is no internet at the beach so my GAWD. Now I'll be without internet AGAIN. I'll have to distract myself with the happy squeals of the kids, slathering slimy sunscreen and a good book. Sounds do-able, I think.

I leave you with the most recent beachlayout I did. It's my youngest bending in the water. Bazzill cardstock, Foofala paper, Making Memories BoHo Chic paper, Heidi Swapp ghost letters colored with alcohol inks. Date stamp from Walmart and white chalk ink. The wings are my own design, I drew them than had them put onto a transparency. Stitched with pink metalic thread (that stuff is so pretty but my goodness it BREAKS constantly) Okay, ladies, play nicely while I'm gone and happy scrappin'!
Posted by Picasa

Oh, BTW, my Dad will be staying here while we're gone. So I"m sure the dogs and birds are going to learn an all new 4-letter word vocabulary while we're gone!!! Should be interesting...

8 comments:

Vee said...

have a great time at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That layout is really stunning. You drew the wings?! Crazy talent, girl. Have fun at the beach!

Melissa said...

have an awesome time at the beach! :) and your LO is very cute, I love the wings you added to the picture!

Corinna said...

Sweet LO! tfs

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with that LO. The wings are amazing! Have fun at the beach!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i LOVE that layout!

have fun!!

loooove the beach!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fabulous time. I love the beach, and we spend most of our summers there! Take lots of photos and share them with us! :)