Saturday, March 10, 2007

Too much FUN!









Last week when Scrap-Masters got the new Basic Grey line in, I took one look at "Perhaps" and KNEW it would match the 7gypsies sticker "unique"! I couldn't wait to do this little album. Who's kids are NOT unique? LOL This album went so fast and was so easy it practically scrapped itself! And as you know I'm lovin' the pink and green goodness of it too! I'll be teaching this little cutie Monday, April 23.
Editied to add, I won't be teaching it that day. :( I'll anounce the date as soon as I know!




7 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I love the album and that will be a GREAT class!

Much Ado said...

That album is amazing, something like that would take me FOREVER! :)

Cricket said...

LOVE your albums Robyn! The chipboard one is stunning, I'm such a fan of black and white. I so need to open my new BG papers and do something with them...you've inspired me today, thanks!

Smiles,

Kerry McKibbins said...

such a pretty album!
love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the puppy dogs!! Will have to take the class, of course!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little album. I want to make one!

Vee said...

super fab album
i love perhaps too!!