Monday, March 26, 2007

Horses and Hambly...

















A couple weeks ago, my father purchased our children a little 4 wheeler. Okay, before you get all postal on me, as far as 4wheelers go, it has some cool safety features like a remote turn off (on a little remote control my husband keeps on him) and speed control, etc. As a whole I'm a nervous nelly momma but, I grew up with all kinds of stuff like this, go carts and dune buggies and Sea-Do's so I want my kids to have the same kind of fun that I LOVED. Anyway yesterday we finally caught a few hours to take it over to my brothers farm about 5 minutes away to let the kids ride. Here are some cute pics...and C IS a little large for it, but oh well! Oh and there's one of C and Chester that I just LOVe!

OHHH and Kristina's albums are IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHH I'm so loving this HAMBLY in it! I can't wait to get my hands on my own. I'm just going to leave it at this:
KRISTINA'S MINI BOOKS ROCK!!! Totally enough said!

5 comments:

justem said...

Oooh! You know how much I love the boxer pics :)

Vee said...

hmmmm. can't wait for my class!!
album looks awesome
AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Cricket said...

How fun for your kids!! I totally dig stuff like that too...

Love the photo of your son and dog, makes me want my boxer LOL!!

Smiles,

Kori said...

hi robyn...THANKS so much for your sweet comments about the MM contest and my work! it really means a lot to me and i greatly appreciate it!!!
great album...very fun....love your boxer! so cute!!!
nice little toy grandpa bought! bet he scored a few points! :) your kiddos will have fun! thanks again robyn!!!

Jana said...

Oh man, my boys would LOVE a little 4-wheeler like that.....I think they're great!! LOVE that little album too.