Monday, March 12, 2007

Glorious DAY!



Such a beautiful day here today. Yesterday too! I really wanted to take the kids to an old bridge yesterday to take their pictures. NO one was cooperative, I could have talked P into it but without the other two, I just didn't want to bother. Today, we decided she'd let me get some photos since it's so close to her b-day. Some turned out so cute! These were at the same house/gardens that my sister had her garden-reception for her wedding. Such a lovely old place!



5 comments:

Vee said...

beautiful photos!!
i am so loving this weather!!

Cricket said...

Such a beautiful girl! I saw over on your sidebar a link to a Boxer rescue...do you have Boxers? I don't but that will be my next dog if I have another...LOVE Boxers!

Smiles,

Cheryl Wray said...

Ah, those are just GORGEOUS!! Great job!!!!
Yes, don't you just love these Spring days. We are supposed to hit 82 today. I LOVE it!! Just makes me happy!

scrapperjen said...

Gorgeous photos! I love them!

Much Ado said...

those photos are amazing, we are having beautiful weather here too - isn't it great? :)