Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My birthday girl and an act of kindness

I can't believe this little girl is 5! Almost feels like yesterday that I brought a pudgy little bundle home wrapped in pink with a sweet little eyelet bonnet atop her head. Now she's a sassy little sprite who cracks us up constantly with her silly and witty comments. Here are two recent ones:
*While discussing her love for "High School Musical" she dreamily said "I'm never going to have a boyfriend like Troy!"
*She recently asked me why I went to CCD (religious ed) with the twins. I told her that I was the teacher and she said with too much attitude, "What do you know about GOD?"

I hope your birthday is the best, little one!




I also want to tell you a little something about this girl down here. She is both of my daugher's awesome dance instructor and the creative genius behind a wonderful dance production every year. She has totally inspired C by believing in her and her abilities. She's been a total boost to her self-confidence.

And Peyton thinks the word COOL was written for Tracy! I want to share something that Tracy did yesterday that was just a little thing but a

huge thing at the same time. C has a dance class after P so during C's class P usually just amuses herself by singing and dancing. Well she made up a "new" dance move and after class she excitedly showed it to Ms. Tracy. Tracy said she loved it and maybe she's add it to a dance! I'm sure teachers have to say things like this all the time! Anyway, yesterday in class, Tracy added that little move to the dance! C and I just about died and it really made P so incredibly happy! She's such a neat lady to remember something like that and then make a little girl's day extra special! We are blessed to have people like this in our lives!


P.S. she's a darn good bartender too! :D

3 comments:

Vee said...

happy birthday to your dd!!
she is so cute!!
get and enjoy this weather :)

Cricket said...

Happy Birthday to your little one Robyn!! Time sure does fly by doesn't it? Enjoy your time with your cutie pie, savor these moments, they go all too fast..my "baby" will be 14 this year!!!

Smiles,

Melissa said...

Happy happy birthday to your DD, hope she has a wonderful day :)

and that was so sweet of Tracy! little things like that are always the best