Monday, March 19, 2007

St. Patty's day too much fun!



I almost forgot to post about St. Patty's day. Matt's band played at Looney's North. MY GOODNESS, and to think I wasn't going to even go! Wow! Good times, good times! The place was packed. PACKED. Like sardines packed. When we left at 4:00 in the AFTERNOON there was a line snaking around the building of people waiting to get in. Crashnelson rocked the house, of course and DANG is that drummer a HOTTIE! LOL :D

So here's Matt with some girls I work with. Yes, I'm comfortable enough to let him squeeze a couple chicks more than a few years younger than me! It was my idea, lol! And here is a cute pic of my neice, Kady getting some Chester lovin' yesterday at P's b-day party.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Tee hee, looks like you had a good time!

Vee said...

looks like alot of fun!!

Jana said...

WOW, now THAT'S a St.Patty's day party!!!!!!

justem said...

Aw!! Boxer love is the best kind! :)