Thursday, March 22, 2007

THE COOLEST THING...



Kristina Contes, Scrap-artist extraordinaire and 2007 HOF (go KRISTINA), is coming to little old Bel Air and is teaching 2 AWESOME mini book classes at Scrap-Masters! This is going to be too cool! I'm just a tad excited (times 50). I already signed up for both classes! LOL I can't wait for April 21, plus the store is having their birthday bash that weekend with all kinds of give aways and contests and a special birthday build a page! Oh yeah, btw, that's one of Aprils SMU (scrap-masters university) layouts. I'll be teaching this layout and another. It's basic grey, jenni bowlin, some heidi swapp stamps and embossing powder. We are going to DISTRESS your pictures too! cool huh? Plus I'll tell you how to de-saturate your photos to get this lovely washed effect above. In the other layout we are going to do a cool 3D photo pop effect. :D

7 comments:

kristina contes said...

woo hoo!!! Can not wait!!!

Vee said...

girlllll!!!
send me the deets!!
email me please
you know I will be there
totally love her :)
I am going to call the store tomorrow

Alexis said...

Love that layout and the color effect :)

Have fun with Kristina! She's always a blast!

Vee said...

totally forgot to tell you that I love your layout too!!

Cricket said...

Sounds like fun Robyn, sure wish I lived closer!!!

Enjoy!!

Jana said...

Oh man, your class sounds awesome.....I SO wish I lived closer!!

Leah said...

Ok.. you have to let me know what kind of stamp pad/ink you used for this layout.. it did so great on the paper AND the pic. I tried that ONE time and it did not work at all.. I know I just haven't found he right kind of stamp pad.

Great layout and wish I was close enough to attend the classes!