Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

*****This post has nothing to do with the picture, other than maybe the wings are a homemade, handrawn transparency 3D sorta thingy I made and that relates to HAMBLY...

Yesterday I ordered a small boatload of Hambly papers, rubons and overlays for Scrap-Masters! YEAHHHHHHH, now we are going to be a Hambly retailer! So happy! Can't wait to get it but it won't be unveiled at the store 'til the Birthday Bash with Kristina. Also, yesterday the entire collection of Jenni Bowlins AWESOME TASTIC new goodies that JUST debuted came in and was put on the floor! It shines in all it's yummy scrap glory! In other COOL news at Scrap-Masters...I placed a order today with Fontwerks for the store too! Papers, rubons and stamps...I even ordered the incredibly beautiful WING SET BY TIA BENNET! Sorry for the screaming but man I can't WAIT! I think we are one of the only stores in MD to have Fontwerks! :D

In other news, my husband sold his motorcycle last night. After being rear ended last month, he realized how easily you could SERIOUSLY be hurt on a bike. As much as I know he loved it, I have to say, I'm releaved!

4 comments:

Vee said...

robyn!!
you will totally love it!!
the new hambly is awesome
i will def. buy some at the store when i come too :)
can't wait for my class!! :)
i need those new rubons :)
beautiful lo :)
fontwerks too!!
i have some of the new paper and totally love it

Kerry McKibbins said...

I LOVE that layout!! Love it.

Cricket said...

Your layout is fabulous!! Sounds like you have some awesome stuff coming to the store, wish I could shop there LOL!!

Smiles,

Jen said...

You've made me a happy girl, Robyn! I've been stalking the site every day waiting for the new stuff to be released!I've got tons of Hambly page ideas floating around in my head! Now I can take a 10 minute ride and buy it! Trust me, NOONE else in MD has Fontwerks or Hambly! Thanks for ordering such cool stuff;o)