Thursday, March 15, 2007

Next build a page

EDIT: Since several of you have commented on the flowers I thought I'd tell you about them. First of all, in real life they match the blue in the tan, georgia clay and butter yellow brocade pattern that's a strip on the left. The flowers are cut with a cricut (both layouts) and then heat embossed with a tone on tone effect in a french script pattern (See-D stamp). The centers on this layout are kraft cardstock distressed with Orange marmalade distress inks by Tim Holtz.

I've finished the next build a page for Scrap-Masters. It's the companion page for the first one from 2 weeks ago. It's all 7gypsies Hudson Valley. I hope you like it and gosh it's a great deal at $6.00 a kit including the 6 x 6 photo!


4 comments:

Cricket said...

great layouts Robyn!!

Smiles,

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with all these different patterns. Especially the flowers!

Alexis said...

Wow wow wow! I love those layouts...the pop of color with the flowers is fantastic!

Leah said...

Those blue flowers are so awesome. Love the way the color of them jump right out at you.