Friday, March 02, 2007

Build a Page


A couple days ago, this little scamp was busily drawing colorful butterflies. They were so pretty! She's always said she wants to be a baker when she grows up-it kinda goes along with her HUGE sweet tooth! After admirering the lovely drawings I asked if maybe she wanted to be an ARTIST and a BAKER. And she said, "I don't want to be either of those!" So of course I asked what she wanted to do then when she grew up. This was her reply: "I don't want to get a job, I just want to stay here and hang out with you all day!" :D




Been working on some events for my lss, March is National Craft Month, so we have a lot going on. Saturday we are having a build a page event for $5.00 and you get a 6 x 6 enlargement for that! This is the page we are going to be building. I got to use the new 7gypsies called Hudson Valley, it's so LOVELY!
Some quick pics of my album in a night class. These ladies were so FUN! MY GOODNESS, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. Carol had to show off her BIG tool, and make us all jealous! Man, now I want one of those huge adhesive guns, it's so awesome.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!
love her answer :)