Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged

So Vee tagged me! I've been blogging well over a year and never been tagged, a virtual tag virgin-that's me. Apparently I have to list 7 random little know facts/habits about myself. Then tag 7 more people and list it in their comments so that they have to do the same. So here goes...


1. I wanted twins forever. When I was little I'd play "LIFE" by myself, (my family wasn't into games) and I'd go over and over the part where you get the children until I had twins, sometimes I'd have 2 car load of kids! LOL When we first announced we were pregnant, my mother in law asked if I wanted a girl or a boy and I said "I want twins"! We were truly blessed! Although, this am. when the twins decided they had to do an assignment this morning that they obviously put on the back burner to play outside yesterday, I didn't feel too blessed and neither did they. Let's just say they won't be playing with friends for about 7 more days!
2. I am not organized. No shocker there!
3. I am a boxer freak. Truly. Like will stop my car to talk to someone if they are walking a boxer. No joke.
4. I personify animals in my head all the time. My family makes fun of me incessantly for it. I can't help it!
5. This is the heaviest I've ever been in my life except pregnant or immediately post partum. It sucks.
6. I like to drink orange juice when I eat pizza. I know, it sounds yucky.
7. I love to bake and I like to feed people. My husband says I'm already like an old Polish grandmother~ "EAT, EAT!"

Let's see, I'll Tag 7 people and list them later...must go work on a project real quick AND my sister is coming for a visit TONIGHT!!!! YEAH! So you'll be seeing fresh pics of my gorgeous little neice and nephew real soon!

I took this picture of Peyton yesterday, She has such pretty skin! :D
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vee said...

love your random facts!!
you are beautiful!!
love the pic!!
your boxers are adorable ;)
have fun with your sister :)
thanks for doing the tag :)

Cricket said...

Great pic Robyn, she is a beauty!

Pizza with orange juice???? hummm..LOL!

Smiles,

kristina contes said...

Yay! I knew all of these except the thing about the oj (which is seriously weird!!) and I guess the carloads of kids in LIFE. Hahaha.

I love the pic of Peyton. So cute.

I just saw that you called today!! My phone was dying when I left there and apparantly it's been OFF ever since I got back!!! Haha! I was wondering why I wasn't getting ANY texts or calls! Miss you!!

Leah said...

Great 7! Some veery interesting facts! So you have twins? I think that's what you are saying? I hadn't picked up on that yet by reading your blog. How cool!!