Sunday, April 22, 2007

SERIOUSLY...


I don't even know where to start. Seriously. SO MUCH FUN!!! I really had the best scrappy weekend EVER! And I have to say that my man MATT totally ROCKS too! Friday on thru Sunday were just a whirlwind of FUN with Kristina. The girl rocks, HARD! Matt took excellent care of the kiddos while KC and I had a blast. If you EVER have a chance to take a http://soundsofscience.blogspot.com Kristina Contes class, drop everything and DO it! Plus I've totally gained a new friend who I'm LOVIN! :D Let's start at the beginning...

Friday, Peyton and I picked Kristina up at the airport and made a quick stop by Scrap-Masters so she could drop off her scrap-goodness. Her books are so yummy and I have to say I think that not only do her wonderful and WILD ideas come from her UBER cool creative mind, she uses rubber cement...enough said (read here: FUMES) :D Okay, on to my house for a meet and greet with my other kids, husband and zoo. Chester immediately fell in love, pictures of that will follow tomorrow and I must say the feeling is mutual although KC has a girl crush on Macy. After a jaunt to the hotel for a

quick check in we went back to the house for Peach Sangria and SMORE'S on a campfire...YUM!
Next morning, bright and early (yeah well I was a tad late but you know...) off to the store for the classes! OKAY, this was SO MUCH fun! SO much fun, yeah, I know I said that but GAWSH it was GREAT! And I met my girl VEE http://creativeblessing.blogspot.com/ who SO totally is incredibly awesome and beautiful AND she brought me a Heidi Swapp stamp I've been dying for. TOO COOL and check out her AMAZING work, she is VERY up and coming.
Kristi is calm and relaxed and FUNNY while teaching and it rubs off on the students...I LOVED that. It showed everyone that scrapping should be FUN! I set next to a SUPER cool lady that I wanted to bring home and have her be my MOM! LOL (sorry Deb and Dawn, but she's GREAT)! The NEXT class was JUST as great and I really don't even know which book I like better. I'm totally in love with both and I keep looking at them over and over and over!

Last night we had a great dinner with David and Cathy at the CrackPot in Bel Air. Yummy food and I had 2 Blue Moons....again YUMMY! Sadly, this am. the girls and I drove KC back to the airport. Not only did I gain SUPERCOOL new ideas but also a new friend. Seriously.

More photos to come tomorrow, check back, K?



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vee said...

awww!!
thanks Robyn!
you are so sweet ans I am so honored t ofinally met you!
KC totally rocks!!
I so want to just hang with her all the time, talk and create
I hope she comes back again.
i love my album too!!
thanks for the pics, can't stop looking at them either
love the pic of the paint :)

justem said...

Sounds like a great weekend! :)

kristina contes said...

Yay!!! I want to come back right now!!!!!!

Cricket said...

Wow, sounds like a fabulous weekend Robyn!!

Smiles,

Anonymous said...

The photos you took are awesome, Robyn. We sat at a table with you (my mom sat next to you). Had a blast meeting Kristina and you, and I love the albums we made!

--Debbi T