Thursday, April 12, 2007

Snips and Snails...

I had a fun SMU (Scrap-Masters University) layout class last night and the ladies were GREAT! As always I had some strange looks from the class because I really don't measure much but...anyway! Some of the girls couldn't do their photos because the machine went down. :( So they asked me to post this layout here, the other one is already in the archives. In this layout I taught a cool photo pop technique. If you look closely, Chester is popping out of the layout! FUN!

Tonight we get to go to a CAMPFIRE and see the twins! I'm so excited! And they come home early tomorrow! YEAH. I know they've had fun but are missing home. We've had a couple phone calls from the teachers just to let us know they are homesick but we are SO proud that they've stuck it out! I'm hoping to get some fun pictures tonight!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vee said...

what an awesome lo
i love this line by KI
isn't the graph paper of the back the coolest?!
cool effect too :)
can't wait to see the pics of the twins :)

justem said...

Fun layout! Love that technique!