Wednesday, April 11, 2007

kissy lips

Yesterday, the twins left for a 3 day "trip" with their classmates for a science immersion program. Luckily they are only about 15 minutes away but they've never been "AWAY". I knew if would be hard when they left but I can't really describe how it feels. I know this is SO awesome for them and such an incredible experience but I just worry about the little things, like is Cole going to remember chapstick (he has my dry lips) and will they wear sunscreen, etc. etc. etc. Okay, gotta stop before I get more sad.

In other news, <------I think Chester's lips are just beggin' for a big kiss here! :D


In other, other news...yesterday I was able to check out the Hambly that came in at Scrap-Masters, let me just say YUM! Awesome heavy weight papers and the transparency's are just LOVELY and the SMELL. OHHHH the smell, Vanilla! Vanilla, people it's just DELISH smelling! We are not going to have it put out until the birthday weekend, April 21, but I'm just DYING for some of this! And there are SUPER cool SILVER rubons that I'm just itching to use.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vee said...

can't wait for next Sat.!!!
i love the smell of hambly and usually don't like the smell of vanilla but I think the hot press my alter it to smell so good :)
can't wait to see ya girlie!!
it is going to be so much fun :)

Cricket said...

I know how ya feel Robyn, I think about all that stuff too when it come to Mandi being away from me! Loving your fur-baby, such a smoochable face!

Smiles,

http://angeladaniels.squarespace.com/ said...

Ha! I came to say thanks for the nice comment on my blog and your dog picture startled me! LOL! Too cute!

justem said...

I will kiss Chester...and I'm sure Maddie would, too! She could be his doggy girlfriend...too bad she's an "it"! :)