Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's April!


It's spring but my goodness we had SNOW flurries on EASTER SUNDAY yesterday! The poor kids had to do their egg hunt in winter jackets and jeans! MAN, I want some warm weather! We had such a nice day, low stress and fun filled with lots of chocolate. Here's a layout I did super quick the other night. Not much to say but it sure was fun to just PLAY! I used Heidi Grace paper and cardstock stickers. I copied the little tiny bird and just made a paper piecing out of the cute papers that matched. Easy peasy and I'm lovin this bird. :D


7 comments:

Cricket said...

Sweet layout Robyn, love that bird! We had a frosty Easter too..gosh, I never remember having cold Easters as a kid...sooo wanting some real spring here in Chicago!

Smiles,

Adrienne said...

Tooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Irma said...

Love the swirls and delicateness of this LO!

Cheryl Wray said...

It was cold here too!!! It went up to about 55 on Sunday afternoon, so we were able to get a quick outdoor hunt in. but it sure was cold as we went to church in the morning!!
The layout is GREAT!!! Love the bird!!!

Martha Bonneau said...

*love* the birdie!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! this is a beautiful LO!!

BETY :)

Melissa said...

super cute layout! love the bird too :)