Saturday, April 14, 2007

freshhhhhh...


Okay, so I've been baking up a bunch of fresh layouts lately but haven't been posting them. I've kinda been tossing the idea of submitting around and sounds like you can't have them online much anymore. I'm tired of not posting and I don't know if I'm IN LOVE with this layout yet, I usually can't tell till the morning but here it is: sorry the colors are much different in real life but that's what happens when you photograph it at midnight on the dining room table! These paper are some of the new girl scout papers from K &Co. that SM just got in. If you read my blog at all (all 10 of you) you know that I LOVE pink and green...yummy! The pics not that grainy either in real life. Jeeezo I've picked this thing apart!

Speaking of Scrap-Masters, we got more delish stuff in and I'm dying for the AMY BUTLER scrap-pack we have...I LOVE IT! Apparently we are getting in the totes/purses too! We'll have all kinds of goodies for Saturday at the birthday bash! Fontwerks, Hambly Screen Prints, lots of K&Co. goodies, finally some scalloped Bazzill. I'm so excited about the Fontwerks and Hambly goodies...YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

Beautiful page!
Submit, submit, submit.
My favorite pages never seem to get pubbed, it's always the ones I'm "not sure about".
Submit it!

Cricket said...

Georgeous layout Robyn! I agree with Kerry, submit!!

Smiles,

Vee said...

love this layout Robyn :)