Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SPRING FLING

As I've mentioned a million other times, the LSS where I work is having it's first birthday bash this weekend AND I'm taking both Kristina Contes classes on Saturday. So needless to say, I'm looking forward to this weekend! I made (with a little bit of help from Peyton) these SUPER FUN SPRING pinwheels! I think the colors are so DELISH but that may have something to do with the pink and GREEN color scheme! (wink) I also get to meet Vee on Saturday! That's gonna be cool because I've been following her blog for so long now! COME ON SATURDAY!

Almost forgot to mention, yesterday was my 14th wedding anniversay. I forgot to say anything to Matt in the morning and he forgot as well. SO about 8:30 I called his cell (which is sort of a no no considering he's a 7th grade teacher) and when he picked up I just screamed Happy Anniversary. He didn't say anything and hung up. A second later my phone rang and I picked
it up and his entire class scream "Happy Anniversary" He's a dork! LOL

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vee said...

oooo love the pinwheels!!
they are so pretty :)
love the pp, so girlie :)
can't wait to meet you Sat. am!! I printed my pics this morning for the 10 am class.
so Excited!!
see ya IRL soon :)

Amber Ulmer said...

Thanks so much girl for the congrats! LOVELOVE the pinwheels... and so excited for you that u get to take a KC class!!! u and vee!! uber envious!!
love love chester too!

Cricket said...

Happy Anniversary Robyn!! Love the pinwheels, so stinkin' cute!!

Smiles,

Leah said...

Very pretty pinwheels.. great colors!

The weekend at your LSS sounds like such fun!

Much Ado said...

Happy Anniversary, cute story, it made me smile! Love the pinwheels.