Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tears...

This morning, Peyton looked outside at the bleak and drizzled filled morning and teared up. "Why are you crying, honey?" I wondered. "It's raining and I won't be able to go to school!" She was ecstatic when she found out that YES, indeed you DO get to go to school in the rain! Who knew?!

Here is the other October SMU. In the next day or so I'll be emailing you SMU girls the homework sheet for my Sept. classes! I sure hope you can make it there, I've missed all of you!

I've had a lot of excitement with the
http://www.whimages.blogspot.com site and I can't wait to get snapping more pictures!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cricket said...

cute layout! How sweet is that, your little one was worried about not going to school :)

Smiles,

Anonymous said...

Oh, now-I love that layout! She's darling!

Veronica said...

that's what I thought! yay I'm telling hubby...cause we wondered about that...:D