Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Recently, a friend asked me if I was happy that my sister, Brandy had moved closer. She moved from N.C. to DE a little over a month ago and it only takes about 36 minutes now to get together. I told my friend it was like everyday was my birthday! I know I'm a little goofy but really, I can't tell you what it means to be able to see her so often and watch her beautiful children GROW!

My neice, Grace is at such a fun stage and is learning new words everyday. She's following in the footsteps of our family and becoming an animal freak. She can spend an hour opening and closing my cell phone to look at the different pictures of Chester and Macy, although if she accidentaly pushes a button and they disappear, you'll clearly and distinctly hear her whisper, "crap!" LOL Don't look at me, she got that from MOMMY!

AND, there is nothing quite as sweet as a BIG lollipop!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vee said...

gorgeous photos, you are awesome!!
That is fantastic that your sister is so much closer, nothing like family :)

Cricket said...

She sure is a cutie pie! How lucky to have your sis so close, I miss having mine around me....

Smiles,

justem said...

Love those lollipop photos!!