Sunday, September 23, 2007

A doggone blast!

LOOOOOOK at this cutie! Some of you may know that I've been taking some photo's as a little side thingy. I totally have fallen HARD for photography. I have SO much to learn but it's already been so FUN!. One of the FABULOUS ladies that I've become friends with from my SMU classes has a delightful trio of Malteses (how do you plural that....is it like Hippos or Hippi, shrimp or shrimp). This weekend Laura and Brian were brave enough to dog sit Brian's sisters 2 Malts (LOL). AND I was crazy enough to try to snap some pics! Some turned out so doggone CUTE! Look at this face!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great photos Robyn!!!! That was a blast. We'll do it again!
Laura

Cricket said...

oh my heck, what a cutie pie! Great picture!! I swear, doggie pics just make me melt...

smiles,

Vee said...

gorgeous photo and what a cutie :)