Friday, September 28, 2007

Doodly-fun

So I guess I have to toot my own horn if only because my kids think this is super cool! I don't submit because there really isn't time in my day and I really hate to have to write those really long supply lists. Plus, I scrap for them -----> and for me!
But when I saw this call I figured it be easy to submit too 'cause I mainly used Jenni Bowlin stuff. And here you go....it was on my front porch yesterday. Apparently it will be available at Michaels and I believe my lss, Scrap-Masters is going to get it in too. It's a super cute book with tons of GREAT ideas, and it's happy, colorful and FUN!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cricket said...

Robyn!!! That is fabulous!!! Congrats on being published in the book, you soooo totally deserve this!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

You'll have to autograph my copy!!!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Oh Rboyn:
This is great I am doodle challenge, what page is your on, so I can tell everyone I know this lady :)
Have a great weekend,
Maggie

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Wow Robyn...congrats!!! Your work is beautiful...

The cover of the book looks really cool, so I hope they gonna sell it in the Netherlands...

I deleted the first post, made a BIG mistake...sorry

gr Nicole

Anonymous said...

congrats on the pub... i have a few LOs in there too! isn't it an awesome book??!!

Vee said...

that is awesomee Robyn!! :) :) congrats!! :)