Monday, September 10, 2007

SMU for October

Hey ladies! I thought you may like to see the other layout for October's Scrap-Masters University. We'll be using the super cool 6 x 6 photo (it's your free gift!) and you'll learn to make this FAB Rebecca Sower (ish) rose embellishment from vintage book paper and also Elsie Flanigan's ledger paper. These flowers are a BLAST to make, you will LOVE it! Isn't my neice Grace just the CUTEST! ...could eat her up!

Speaking of cute stuff, you HAVE to check out cuteoverload.com and see the Dobie going down the slide into a pool, over and over again! It's to die for! LOVE that!

I was going to tell y'all about the delish crockpot orange chicken I was makin' tonight but when I opened the package of chicken...not so delish smelling! URGH!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

glenni said...

robin, always a treat to catch up on your blog! your kids are the cutest! and your new avatar makes me want to go get a boxer :)

Cricket said...

love that layout!! You wouldn't want to share details about how to make that flower would ya?? (hint hint)...for those of us that can't get to your class...please, please!!! LOL

Smiles,

Jana said...

This is SOOOOOOO cute, I love that flower!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a stunning layout! I love the photograph, you're very talented. Love the flower....